REVIEW SUBMISSION PROCESS > Arts Beacon requirements for formatting
All exhibtions reviews are to be first submitted to blackboard each week!
To submit to the Arts Beacon for publication you must meet the following requiremenmts:
- You must present your writing to the class for peer review.
- You must correct all grammar and spelling errors.
- You must send it to Nic for further review with a one line Bio.
- Word format ONLY for the review! Please, No Pdf's or pages documents.
- There is a 400-600 word minimum, 12pt type, 1.5 spacing.
- 3-5 Quality images of the work shold be BOTH embedded in the review where you want them to appear and ALSO SENT SEPARATELY as jpgs.
- If the piece is Oked to be forwarded to Nic, send your review to him in the above format at: email@example.com